We provide a variety of inspection services for Jump Harness Training Aids, ropes courses and aerial adventure courses (including zip lines, challenge courses and climbing structures). Our inspection services primarily utilize the current standards as published by the ANSI Accredited Standards Developer (ASD) the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), the Association for Experiential Education (AEE) and the ASTM International set of standards published by the F24 Amusement Ride and Devices Committee.
Depending on the location (indoors or outside) of your jump training installation, the design used, the manufacturer of the system and or components (brackets, pulleys, etc.); Federal, State, Provincial or Local Law or Codes. Below is a more complete list of the relevant standards, manuals and/or codes that may be referenced within your report.
- Challenge Course and Canopy Zip Line Tour Standards (Current Printed Edition); Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT)
- Fall Protection Code; Safety Requirements for Personal Fall Arrest Systems, Subsystems and Components; ANSI /ASSE z359.1-2007; American National Standards Association (ANSI) and American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Standard Practice for Design and Manufacture of Patron Directed, Artificial Climbing Walls, Dry Slide, Coin Operated and Purposeful Water Immersion Amusement Rides and Devices and Air Supported Structures F-1159-03A; American Society of Testing and Materials International (ASTM)
- Current Manufacturers Printed or Posted Standard or Operating Instructions and Manuals:
- American Camp Association's Accreditation Process Guide (2007 Edition); American Camp Association (ACA)
- Manual of Accreditation Standards for Adventure Programs, Fifth Edition; Association for Experiential Education (AEE)
- Wire Rope Users Guide (4th edition);Wire Rope Technical Board (WRTB)
- Wire Rope Inspection Guidelines (1st Edition) ; Wire Rope Technical Board (WRTB)
- Artificial climbing structures and challenge courses - Fixed and mobile artificial climbing and abseiling walls; Australian Standard 2316.1-2009
Our Jump Harness Inspectors are certified by: OSHA, ACCT and/or NAARSO.
Contact us today to schedule a figure skating harness inspection for your rink.